I offer a standardised six-week program that includes a privately facilitated psychedelic experience at the end of week four.
- Intro and assessment call
- 4 x weekly preparation meetings, in the four weeks leading up to the session (50 mins each, by video call)
- Compassionate and flexible support and space holding on the day of your psychedelic session
- 2 x integration follow-up meetings, in the two weeks afterward (1 hr each, by video call)
- Integration guide and copy of notes taken from the session sent to you afterward
- 2 month check-in (1 hr video call)
The preparation meetings are for us to explore your intentions, and begin physical, emotional, spiritual, and logistical preparations. We will calibrate your dose and personalise the session in terms of setting, music, and the role I will have in the session as a tripsitter or guide, according to your needs and preferences. Depending on your intention and previous experience, I may give you some other preparation recommendations to do in your own time, such as biographical work, journaling or mindfulness exercises. Through these sessions, we co-create your experience.
The integration follow up is to offer you support and accountability in your integration of your experience. We will discuss the experience, identify key themes, and lay out a map for you to move forward with your insights to create real change. I will offer support and suggestions.