Update: New Moon Retreats are currently on hiatus due to COVID-19.
If you’d like to hear news of new dates or retreats, please sign up to my newsletter.
If you are interested in a 1-1 privately facilitated session with me, read my information page and get in contact.
Join me on a psilocybin retreat with New Moon! A psychedelic retreat integrating meditation and mindfulness practices, New Moon Psychedelic Retreats is the culmination of my own journey over the last decade and something that I feel incredibly lucky to share. We have a small yet dedicated team working towards our aim of increasing access to psychedelic experiences to help people on their journey. You can find out more on our website: newmoonretreats.org
If you’d like to be kept up to date on news and new dates as they are announced, just sign up the to the newsletter.
Asking for your help!
As part of our mission is to make the psychedelic experience more accessible, I’d like to ask for your help. As we continue to develop our program, we are trying to find out what people are really seeking from a retreat so that we can make accommodate accordingly.
If you have just 2 minutes, I’d hugely appreciate if you could fill out a multiple choice questionnaire on your preferences for a psilocybin retreat here
Thanks and hope to see you on retreat!
About The Retreats
- All sessions are held in a safe, indoor, setting with experienced facilitators and a certified nurse. Number of sessions depends on the length of retreat.
- Dose is calibrated to your intention, experience, and preference.
- A simple and accessible course of mindfulness through daily guided meditations.
- We will follow up with you 2 weeks after to check in with you and your integration process.
- Individual consultations with facilitators to help with intentions, calibrating dosage and any personal questions.
- A preparation pack including introspective exercises to prepare you mentally as well as basics for packing. On retreat, a preparation session will cover session guidelines and techniques to use during the sessions.
- Simple yet delicious vegetarian meals to ensure your body is in a healthy state for the sessions. All meals are included as part of the retreat.
- Structured sessions to help identify key themes and insights from your session and how to integrate them to your life. We will also follow up with you 2 weeks after, to check in with you and your integration process.
- Daily yoga sessions to ground and ease tension in your body and mind.
- Private or shared room at a big house in peaceful Dutch countryside.
- Round trip transport from Amsterdam. We’ll meet there on the first day of the retreat and drop you off there after.
If you’d like to be kept up to date on news of this, just sign up the to the newsletter where we’ll share new dates and other news, or if you have any questions, just send me a message via the contact page. I hope to see you on retreat soon.
Psilocybin retreats. Magic mushrooms.
Holland. The Netherlands. Europe. Legal psychedelic retreat. Course. UK. United Kingdom. England. Legal setting. Where How. Psychedelic Experience. Creativity, PTSD, anxiety, depression. Mental health. Shaman, guide, clinician, facilitator, trip sitter. Psychology, philosophy, psychiatry, therapy. Psychedelic therapy, psycholytic therapy. therapist. psilocin