Welcome to the homepage for PSYJuly 2021: a month-long online blogging carnival to celebrate psychedelics.
Here you will find links to all of the articles featured in this year’s PSYJuly. This page will be updated throughout the month, so you can check back here to browse what is available and glimpse upcoming posts.
PSYJuly 2021 Lineup
1. The Medicine Path – Julian Vayne
Adapted from the opening section of the modern classic Getting Higher, this article addresses the simple question ‘why take psychedelic drugs?’
2. How to Survive the Psychedelic Renaissance – Leia Friedman
An action list of tips and prompts to help psychedelic activists, therapists, enthusiasts, researchers, and beyond as we traverse this uncharted territory. Includes commentary from a psychological, social and environmental justice lens.
4. Guidelines for Tripsitters: Chapter Summary from Psychedelic Psychotherapy by R. Coleman – Ekaterine Kobaladze
7. The Ritual: A Framework for Psychedelic Journeys – Robert Funke
8. Twenty Two Plus One: Sunrise αMT at Huangshan – Matt Nicol
9. The Three Phases of Psychedelic Integration – Peter Conley
10. Syncing Psychedelic Sessions with Moon Cycles – Lucy Porter
11. Lessons from Ayahuasca – Steve Pavlina
15. Tripping as a Tool for Self-Realization – Cody Johnson
18. Psychedelic Surrender – Kerrie O’Reilly
19. Working at Legal Psychedelic Retreats Around The World – Mark Haberstroh
23. Mindful Use of Nitrous Oxide: How to be a Connoisseur of Getting High – Kieron Ramsay
PSYJuly 2021: Review & Debrief